Are you looking for the absolute best quality cutting board that prevents your knives from dulling prematurely then you’re in the right place. End grain cutting boards are considered to be the best you can buy because of how hard the wood is since it uses the end grain of the cutting board. This process takes 3 times as long to make as our standard edge grain cutting boards hence the higher price but you are getting a much more premium product.
Do you need it customized….. then we have you covered. Our custom cutting board are roughly 17″ wide by 10″ tall x 1.75″ thick and are made from a variety of species of wood to include Walnut, Sapele, Cherry, Paduk, Wenge, Oak and a few other species (each design is different, no two cutting boards look the same). If you want it personalized, we deep carve your personalization into the cutting board then fill it with food safe epoxy coating in a Mica Black finish to really make it POP!
All customers, please read # 1 and #2 below very carefully to ensure your order is processed correctly:
- If you selected custom personalization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your personalization request.
- Ensure you select the option for personalization when ordering (additional fee for personalization)
- Type the word YES in the box that says Personalization: (Yes or No)
- Include any wording (spell checked)
- The font you wish to be used
- A drawing or layout of how you want the cutting board personalized (you can draw it out on a piece of paper, powerpoint, etc then snap a pic with your phone, and add it as an attachment to the email)
- If do not require personalization, type the word NO in the box that says Personalization: (Yes or No)
Note: These are made to order and typically take 5-7 days to complete. On occasion we have them in stock ready to ship out faster.